We have taken great care to provide correct and accurate information about each of our products on this website. On rare occasions however, things don’t go all to plan and a customer may seek to return an item. Please read through our returns policy prior to making a purchase just so you are familiar with how we work and your rights as a customer.
We have familiarised ourselves with Australian consumer law. You may also wish to do the same here: https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
With that in mind, we have of course designed our business around adhering to this law. There are optional components in addition to the consumer rights that we must make you aware of to ensure we are all on the same page.
- Chocolate is a very delicate substance and we live in one of the hottest countries on the planet. Unfortunately, we cannot control what happens to the chocolate during transit from our premises to your premises. This means that while we have enjoyed very good success in shipping our products to thousands, there will inevitably be on rare occasions, the melting and/or damage of chocolate. Unfortunately, we cannot accept responsibility for breakages and/or melting sustained during transit.
- We will not send Products during unfavourable weather conditions, hot or cold. It is in all our best interest for us to phone you during these conditions and arrange the best day to send, so we get the best outcome for everyone involved.
- Unless otherwise agreed by us in its absolute discretion, all Products are sold on a no return for credit basis, unless, in-line with consumer law,
- ) Subject to this clause, the Products are received in a damaged state sustained during manufacturing process; or
- ) Incorrect Products are supplied to You; or
- ) The Products fall under a Product Recall.
- Change of mind type returns cannot be accepted due to risk of contamination, we cannot risk re-selling those products.
- If the Product delivered is not what you ordered (including any replacement Products) or does not correspond with its description on the Packaging or the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality when Manufactured, we will, at our discretion, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid for the product.
- Claims for replacement or refund must be made within seven (7) days of receipt or collection of the products by you, by contacting us within those 7 days.
- If you are requesting a refund or replacement, proof of Signature will be required from the Courier/Transport Company to show you signed at time of delivery and product was not left unattended during unfavourable weather conditions.
- In the event we agree to the return of the Products, you will be notified within a timely manner of the appropriate procedure to be complied with.
- After discussion with our Suppliers, if you are entitled to a refund from us, we will pay as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good condition. Please note that banks can also add further delay to transactions.
- If we request for you to return the Product, care must be taken into packaging the Product to reach us in good condition. Whilst preferable, it does not explicitly need to be in original packaging but it does need to be suitably packaged. Likewise to us sending them out to you, there are uncontrollable circumstances that may lead to the product getting damaged in transit but you must at least have shown to make reasonable effort to get it to us in good condition. Failure to do so may result in delay or refusal of refund.
- Please do not return an item to us until you have contacted us first. Returns without prior authorisation will not be processed for refund under any circumstances.
- We operate a ‘fair’s fair’ process for shipping cost of returns. When authorised to do so, you may return the item to us at your cost and we will ship out the replacement at our cost. For refunds, we may opt to simply refund you the full amount of the product minus freight cost as the freight is not refundable from the carrier.
If you need more information, you can contact us via our contact page